From: jamespam1 <jamespam1@...>
To: family-historian <family-historian@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 12:26
Subject: [family-historian] Creating your own website

After much prevarication I have had a go at using the FH 'create a website' tool and found it remarkably easy to use. I now want to produce a page which profiles particularly interesting family members with a written account of their life and photo's but I don't know how to proceed. Any ideas would be welcome.
Are their links to FH users websites that illustrate what can be done?

PS - I really like this new @group.io