Re: Delete a second marriage error?

Lorna Craig

If you are a member of FHUG it's worth keeping an eye on questions asked there.  As it happens, a question about the same problem was asked there only two days ago: https://www.fhug.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=17956

Bear in mind also that screenshots can be added easily to posts in the forums there so it's often easier to raise a topic there.

Lorna

On 26/07/2020 19:42, johnfirr via groups.io wrote:
Thanks for that, perfect and I now know that it arose from a merging of records which is precisely what I had just carried out. All sorted.
( and apologies to mods for inclusion of screenshot, I noticed earlier mail about images after I had sent this).