Re: deleting files

Jonathan Copeland

Well done Mike for all you did and tried to do.  I suspect all members of this group realised already that your "product knowledge" is second to none, but you've also demonstrated that you have the patience of a saint.  I suspect that James is either not terribly good with computers and perhaps needs to do a course or two on basic computing.  If not that then he was having you on - which would be unforgivable so let's assume the former.

Best wishes
Jonathan Copeland

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 07/25/20, 12:52:13 PM

On Sat, 25 Jul 2020 at 10:53, Mike Tate <post@...> wrote:

Sorry James, but you have gone off and done your own thing again rather than follow my explicit instructions.

I very clearly said, “PLEASE DO NOT do anything else that I have not asked you to do.”

You have demonstrated that you know about the Backup/Restore command, which has never been discussed.

I suspect you know much more than you have been admitting.

So I have reached the end of my tether. If you can obtain help from elsewhere then please do so.

Sorry, but I cannot find the strength to continue.

All the best, Mike Tate