Re: deleting files

james o'kelly

thank you John, I do now have a copy of the book, and like you say it looks very daunting, I was hoping to use it as a troubleshooting guide, but I don't think that will be the case, but thanks again for the info

Regards James

On Sat, Jul 25, 2020 at 7:45 AM james o'kelly <shaymoandann@...> wrote:
Okay Mike, is this what you are looking for?, if not then I will give, sorry to have caused you so much trouble,

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 9:53 PM james o'kelly via groups.io <shaymoandann=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
thank you Trevor, that is worth looking into,

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 9:50 PM Trevor Rix <trevor@...> wrote:
James, does your local family history society have a computer group? Does your local U3A have a family history group? Both options may offer one-to-one assistance in using Family Historian. Both will probably be meeting online at present. That is what is happening in my locality.

Trevor