From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Graham Conner via Groups.Io
Sent: 11 February 2020 17:39
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] =TextIf function not working properly?

Thanks Mike, that works!

What you said makes sense. I could not understand why the examples did not work, but as I was only deleting the data to test they would fail for me too. I thought thesolution would be something simple.  Brilliant I have lots of modifications I wanted to do and including the "In and at" modification that I had planned to do.

Is there a limit to the length of command strings you can have in the Sentence Templates?

Regards, Graham