Re: deleting files

james o'kelly

Hi Mike although I have had this family-historian for over a year, I must admit I have not learned to use it properly, so hopefully with your help I can get on the right track, in answer to your questions,
1. I did not realize I had changed the project location,
2.I would like the project to be in the FH project folder
3. I don't need them to be on my desktop
4.I would like all the projects and the three gedcoms to become one project,
I am sure once we have sorted this out I will find it much easier to use.
thank you for your help,

James

On Mon, Jul 20, 2020 at 8:55 AM Mike Tate <post@...> wrote:

Thank you for the Project Window screenshot.

That reveals two things.

  1. You have other genuine Projects not mentioned before that maybe need a Media review
  2. You have changed the default Project Location to C:\Users\shay\Desktop\Shays Tree

Is there any particular reason why you changed the Project Location?

Would you prefer all your Projects to be located in the default C:\Users\Documents\Family Historian Projects folder?

OR do you really want them kept where they are on the Desktop?

Do you want ALL those four genuine Projects and the three freestanding GEDCOM to become just one composite Project?

Please answer ALL FOUR of the above questions.