Re: Changing font in reports

Karin Schuette Weiss

Mike - Thanks again.  I have now played with the Individual Summary Report and it is
quite nice and I can do just what I had hoped to do with the fonts.  I will be using that
much more in the future.

I do appreciate your expertise with FH.

Karin Weiss

On 7/18/2020 12:03 PM, Mike Tate wrote:

Sorry, I misread your original posting.

Thought you were talking about the Individual Summary Report instead of the Individual Narrative.

No, it is NOT possible to adjust the font of Notes or particular Facts in Narrative reports in FH. Sorry!

The only possible solution is to use Save Report As > Word-Processor Document (RFT) and edit it in word-processor to change font.