Sources For: drop-down menu

Geoff Culbertson

I have been using FH for many years but only recently have had the time and the inclination to input Sources for all the data I have amassed. This is a major back-conversion exercise! I have some screen traps of newspapers under the Media tab and when I added a Source for one, it applied to every other item in the Media tab for that person. I then noticed the drop-down menu for Sources For: with <whole record>, which made sense, but when I clicked the drop-down menu I noticed a whole lot of options, some of which were followed by a number in square brackets. Am I trying to do this the wrong way?