From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Karin Schuette Weiss
Sent: 17 July 2020 22:02
To: FHUG <family-historian@groups.io>
Subject: [family-historian] Changing font in reports

I have many newspaper articles entered in my data as either Anecdote or Obituary Fact Types.  The body of the articles are entered in the Note field.  When I produce a report (such as an Individual Narrative), it would make them easier to read if the Note section could print a different font and /or color.  Is it possible to do that?