Re: deleting files

Neil Grantham

...as well as typing the name to find it, it is actually found from the menus by
Start>All Programs>Accessories>Snipping Tool

Best Wishes,

Neil

On Friday, 17 July 2020, 07:59:15 BST, james o'kelly <shaymoandann@...> wrote:

sorry Mike, re the C:/ media files,...... "example" it is displayed as C:\Users\shay\Pictures\uncle Jimmy Coote.jpg,
shay being my usher name, I cannot do a screenshot as I am on windows 7,

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020 at 9:57 PM Mike Tate <post@...> wrote:

Yes, you can add any type of file (DOCX, PDF, etc) as Media but only image files (JPG, PNG, etc) will display in FH Media windows, Diagrams and Reports.

The triangular Open in Editor/Player button must be used to open such non-image Media files.

See the FHUG Knowledge Base ~ Adding Photographs and Other Multimedia and scroll down to Adding Other Media for details:

https://www.fhug.org.uk/wiki/doku.php?id=how_to:v4:adding_multimedia#adding_other_media

Now to move the C:\user\pictures into Media files.

I do not recognise C:\user\pictures as a standard Windows folder.

Are you sure you have posted it accurately? It is important to get that folder path exactly right otherwise my instructions will not work.

I would have expected something more like C:\Users\James\Pictures\... where James is your sign-in username.

Are all the images located just in that folder or are they in various subfolders?

Please post a screenshot of the Tools > External File Links window showing all those C:\Users\... images in full.

You may have to make the window larger so that all filenames are shown fully.