From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of james o'kelly
Sent: 13 July 2020 20:19
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] lost photos/media

Sorry I sent before I had finished, I also have a lot of jpeg files there too (they are not a problem) now what do I do next Please?

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 8:16 PM james o'kelly <shaymoandann@...> wrote:

in the File>project window, I am looking at the Kelly and O'Kelly family, is this the information you are referring to?, re the Tools>External files link, I have a lot of them with a red X, all start as http:// search.findmypast.com {0}/transcript ?id, I also have a lot as