From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of james o'kelly
Sent: 12 July 2020 22:11
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] lost photos/media

Sorry to harp back again to the missing photo saga, Mike has explained to me how it works perfectly, but you said in the file box in Media it should start with Media, some of the things I have saved (ie newspaper cuttings) don't start with Media, instead they start with C:/users/pictures,,,,,,,my question is, can I change them to a Media? or will they remain in my tree if I delete the original? sorry if this sounds confusing

James