Re: lost photos/media

james o'kelly

Sorry to harp back again to the missing photo saga, Mike has explained to me how it works perfectly, but you said in the file box in Media it should start with Media, some of the things I have saved (ie newspaper cuttings) don't start with Media, instead they start with C:/users/pictures,,,,,,,my question is, can I change them to a Media? or will they remain in my tree if I delete the original? sorry if this sounds confusing

James

On Sat, Jul 11, 2020 at 7:07 PM BillH <bhtemp99@...> wrote:
Thanks Mike.  I guess I read right past your earlier explanation and it didn't click.