From: Mike Tate
Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2020 10:43 PM
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] lost photos/media

As posted by Ros earlier, any postings with attachments are reviewed by the list moderators, so take a while to come through.

There must be some strange difference between our FH V6.2.7 installations.

However I open my Media Property Box via Media tabs, Media Window, etc, and whether floating or docked and with various font sizes it always lists:

Title:

Date:               Keywords:

Format:           Custom Id:

File:

Note:

Whereas yours puts Custom Id on a different line and omits Keywords as well saying Linked File.

Very odd.

Date:  / Custom ID:

Format:

Linked File:

Note:

So in my Linked File: it says Media\<name of picture>.jpg etc.

I don't see

File:

I can only see File if I click the "All" Tab.

Neil