From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Evelyn and Christopher Wilcock via Groups.Io
Sent: 06 February 2020 09:38
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] File path incorrect, New Windows 10 laptop, FH v 6.27 newly installed

I am facing something similar.

Our new computer running Windows 10 offered the suggestion to put my document data and pictures in the C:/ drive which I did.

But then this morning as I prepared to move more pictures, I saw to my horror that my C:/ drive was almost full and there was another  drive marked D:/ for Data.

This is new to me. Having checked with HP, I am currently moving all my data to the D:/ drive.

After doing that I shall need to tell fh that its data Project folder location is on the D:/ drive.

I could be in trouble too, but I hope not.

This may not be relevant to the previous poster. But I too have been in new territory.

.

Evelyn Wilcock