Time set 00:00 on some Media Files

Derek Kain

Hello all,
I noticed a few days ago that some of the media files that I have saved on Family Historian 6 have the correct date but the time is 00:00.
This seems to happen to two files then corrects itself for about five or six files.
I'm downloading from Scottish Baptism's on Findmypast. Selecting Show in Folder. Then changing the file name to what is appropriate to me. The time is showing correctly. Then in Family Historian go to the Property Box clicking the Media tab, Add Media, Insert from file. But the time is set to 00:00 on occasions.
Derek