Re: User Defined shortcuts

johnfirr@...

Thanks everyone for the help.

Yes the issue is not getting to the individual record entry but getting that individual into the focus window when they are unlinked to any family. John ( Hanson) thanks that is exactly the method I have discovered I just wondered if there was a slightly quicker way.
I have been using FH for quite a while but probably tend to stick with the easy stuff and adapting it to a One name study where initially at least I have quite a lot of unlinked individuals is taking a bit of thinking about but having said that its my favourite bit of genealogy software as it seems so much more intuitive tan some of the competition.