From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Keith Taylor
Sent: 02 July 2020 14:31
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] Citation Media

Thanks Jane, I'll give those data references a try.

At the moment I have a plugin which is processing this individual. It  has a bit of debug code to loop over child items. When it hits the source record it loops over that record's child items. The OBJE only appears as a child item if it's a source level media object. It's not there at all if it's a citation media object.

--
Keith