From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of johnfirr via groups.io
Sent: 02 July 2020 11:34
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] User Defined shortcuts

is it possible to set up user defined shortcut keys in FH? As well as for family history I am using FH to record master data for a one name study. As it is not designed really for this type of study which initially at least throws up a lot of unlinked individuals I find myself constantly having to redefine the root person to get to their record. It would be good If I could set up a shortcut or function key allowing me to redefine root directly from the individuals list without going via a seperate menu. Is this possible?

John