Citation Media

Keith Taylor

I have about 8000 images in my Media folder. Many of them seem to have come from a merge 4 or 5 years ago of my FTM tree into FH. They're mostly images of baptism, marriage, burial records etc.

I'm currently looking at a burial event in an individual's All tab. If I open the Source sub-tree there is a multimedia object there as a child of the source item but it doesn't exist as a child item if I go and look at the source record itself. In the Show Sources panel, clicking on images reveals the image to be 'Citation Media'. There is another option, Source Record Media, which DOES appear as a child of the source.

So is it possible to access Citation Media programmatically? I can't see a way to do so.