FA-VA5 Antenna Analyzer user group email@example.comThis group is for users of the FA-VA5 Vector Antenna Analyzer. If you own a FA-VA5 or if you are thinking of getting one, please feel free to register to this group. Michael, DG5MK - creator of this fine instrument - has given permission to run this Group.
My name is Dieter, VK3FFB. I am a very experienced RF design engineer and active ham-radio operator. More about me at qrz.com.
If you are a radio amateur and would like to join this group, please provide your callsign. If you are not a radio amateur, please provide in brief a reason for wanting to join this user group.
In order to make this forum easy to use and efficient, messages should be placed under a general topic (assembly, operation, etc.). This makes it easy to find messages related to a certain topic.
Given the international relevance of the FA-VA5, the group is using the English language. If you need to write in German language, please let me know and I shall try and help.
- 22 Members
- 12 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.