FA-VA5 Antenna Analyzer User Group firstname.lastname@example.orgThis group is for users of the FA-VA5 Vector Antenna Analyzer. If you own a FA-VA5 or if you are thinking of getting one, please feel free to register to this group. Michael, DG5MK - creator of this fine instrument - has given permission to run this Group.
My name is Dieter, VK3FFB. I am a very experienced RF design engineer and active ham-radio operator. More about me at qrz.com.
For fast processing of your registration:
Please provide your ham radio callsign or state in brief a reason for wanting to join this user group.
Please note, we cannot process your registration without this information.
In order to make this forum easy to use and efficient, messages should be placed under a general topic (assembly, operation, etc.). This makes it easy to find messages related to a certain topic.
Given the international relevance of the FA-VA5, the group is using the English language. If you need to write in German language, please let me know and I shall try and help.
- 125 Members
- 28 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group that start a new topic require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.