News, events and progress reports from the Ecclesbourne Valley Railway in Derbyshire firstname.lastname@example.org
Group DescriptionThe Ecclesbourne Valley Railway is Britain’s Last Perfect Branch Line, linking the beautiful town of Wirksworth to Duffield; a charming village just to the north of Derby which is the line’s junction with the Midland Main Line.
Over the past decade, volunteers have restored the line from complete abandonment to this beautiful branch line through Derbyshire’s Gentle Valley, the Ecclesbourne Valley.
We operate heritage railcars at weekends and on summer Tuesdays and steam between Wirksworth Station and Ravenstor Halt; the closest station to the High Peak Trail.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.