The Early History of Evolving Robots and Self-Reproducing Machines email@example.com
Group DescriptionA group for announcements, information and discussion about Tim Taylor and Alan Dorin's forthcoming book on the history of self-reproducing and evolving robots (provisional title "Rise of the Self-Replicators: Early Visions of Machines that Reproduce and Evolve"), and related works (such as their ALIFE 2018 paper "Past Visions of Artificial Futures: One Hundred and Fifty Years under the Spectre of Evolving Machines"). See the group's wiki page for links to related papers and other materials.
- Only moderators can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group and sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]