Essex Ham Group Discussion EssexHam@groups.ioEssex Ham Amateur Radio discussion group - This group is for chat about amateur radio in Essex, to share ideas, and to ask questions.
Can I join? If you are a member of Essex Ham, you're pre-approved. (Not a member? Join here free). If you're not a member, you can still join, but approval may take a little longer. See Essex Ham Discussion for the policy.
Requirement: No aliases / false names please. Once you've joined, please make sure you enter your first name and your callsign (or SWL) in the "Display Name" section within 24 hours. If you do not do this, or we cannot identify you as a member of Essex Ham from your email address, you will be unsubscribed. This is a requirement of group membership to ensure we do not get fake registrations.
For more details of what Essex Ham does, go to www.essexham.co.uk
By using this group, we ask you to be nice. We reserve the right to unsubscribe anyone who breaches Essex Ham's site policy, which you can find here: Essex Ham's Site Terms
More chat? See our other discussion groups: UK Ham Radio Future ; UK Training ;Clubs & Club Support
- 259 Members
- 182 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.