Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 22:00:19
From: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@...>
To: espeak-ng@groups.io
Subject: [espeak-ng] usb output crashing espeak-ng

When I use usb speakers and run espeak-ng on them with slint linux, sooner
or later I have a randomly timed crash where speech goes away.
Last time this happened, I used control-c then ran speaker-test
successfully. The espeak-ng program did not start talking again after
speaker-test got run. On slint I think I can run rc.espeak-ng to get
speech going again but don't
quote me on that since I haven't yet tested that. More on this later as I
discover things.