update espeak for android

Karl Eick

Hello,

I don't see the necessity to create an issue on GitHub for this, but I
think raising this in the list is a good and appropriate way. Could you
please update ESpeak for android in FDroid in favour of #991?

Thanks in advance,

Karl

Valdis Vitolins

Hello,
I don't see the necessity to create an issue on GitHub for this, but I
think raising this in the list is a good and appropriate way. Could you
please update ESpeak for android in FDroid in favour of #991?
Thanks in advance,
Karl

Karl Eick

Hello Valdis,

Thanks very much, got it on my phone now!

Best regards,

Karl

Am 26.03.2022 um 17:50 schrieb Valdis Vitolins via groups.io:

https://odo.lv/ftp/tools/espeak-release-signed.apk

Valdis