Pull Request Opened #github

[espeak-ng/espeak-ng] Pull request opened by omeritzics:

#992 Add ךָ and ךְ

Adds ךָ and ךְ.

[espeak-ng/espeak-ng] Pull request opened by valdisvi:

#994 Allow several pipe delimited hash values for Klatt tests

As ignoring tests is not good and we may get uncaught regressions, I made this workaround for Klatt voice tests. It allows to set several hash values for different environments and now it works for on my laptop and server for online test site. Klatt4 voice is commented out, as it seems to generate different hash almost all the time. Please merge, if it seems working (probably with more variants of hashes added) for you too.