Pull Request Opened #github

[espeak-ng/espeak-ng] Pull request opened by CMB:

#942 Fix another out-of-bounds read in SSML parsing.

A malformed tag like <foo could cause espeak to read past the end of the string.

[espeak-ng/espeak-ng] Pull request opened by jaacoppi:

#943 cmn: handle latin characters as English text.

NOTE: docs/languages.md still needs updating, but I'm unsure what to write there.

As far as I know there's no reliable way of setting a default fallback language.

This exists: src/include/espeak-ng/espeak_ng.h:#define ESPEAKNG_DEFAULT_VOICE "en" However, English is still hardcoded as default in a few places around the codebase.

There is also alt_alphabet and alt_alphabet_lang but I don't understand how they work.