From: Bo Bo [mailto:bobo82.naing@...]
Sent: 05 January 2017 07:04
To: Dipendra Manocha <dipendra.manocha@...>
Cc: Aung Lwin Oo <aunglan80@...>; Benedict La hkun <lkbenedict@...>; mahesh.khosla@...; Htaike Htaike <htaike2aung@...>
Subject: Re: Punctuations in burmese e-speak

Dear Dipendra,

I have already made fork of the espeak-ng git repository and uploaded my files.

Link is https://github.com/minmaung/espeak-ng-burmese

Please check and if you need anything please let me know.

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,

MIn Maung Maung

On Thu, Dec 29, 2016 at 9:27 AM, Dipendra Manocha <dipendra.manocha@...> wrote:

Dear Mahesh

Requesting you to forward the sample for punctuations.

Thanks

Dipendra