Topics

guidance improving slovenian voice

J.G

Hello,

can someone of you, great guys and gals, guide me through improving a slovenian voice, please? Yes, I've read an available documentation, but I'm obviously a beginner, so it did not help me.
I'm using NVDA on Windows.

Thanks for your help.

kind regards,
Jožef

J.G

Hello,

oh, I forgot to add,that I'm a native speaker of Slovenian (sl-si).

thanks.

regards,
Jožef

Stefan Moisei

Hello,
I’m not very good at this, but since no one replied...
There are 2 areas in which a language can be improved in espeak. Phonetics, the way some letters sound, and rules, the way words are pronounced and spelled. Whihch do you find lacking for Slovenian? i.e. do you feel like the voice has a foreign accent, or do you fel the stressed syllable in a word is wrong, or letters are pronounced incorrectly?