[espeak-ng:master] reported: please fix klingon #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #986 please fix klingon
By valdisvi:

You don't have to be programmer, to contribute to eSpeak NG. Look at Contributor guide and Simple steps for your feedback particularly.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #986 please fix klingon
By king-dahmanus:

thing is, i don't know how the source works. I don't know how to use the comand line to interact with the source, i mean these make file whatever stuff that require advanced commandlining techniques that i don't even know where to start learning and understanding. And most importantly, if i even manage to change it, how do i actually check if it works propperly? And the most important part of all time, how do i recompile it? There are a bilion questions in my dumb head

Online test site https://odo.lv/Espeak provides web interface. Please read guides in following explicit links, which I mentioned in my previous response (if you red it from mail, links could be lost): https://github.com/espeak-ng/espeak-ng/blob/master/docs/contributing.md https://github.com/espeak-ng/espeak-ng/blob/master/docs/contributing.md#simple-steps-for-your-feedback