[espeak-ng:master] reported: please fix klingon #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #986 please fix klingon
By alerque:

Hey yo, it sounds like you might have the expertise. I'm sure the project would love to have a Pull Request with these fixes, it might even make the galaxy a better place.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #986 please fix klingon
By king-dahmanus:

uh, no way, i'm looking for someone who would do the coding stuff, because i don't know how to use github, programming, or espeak, and nothing can teach me it seams