[espeak-ng:master] reported: mbrola issues #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #566 mbrola issues
By itsupera:

I'm having a similar issue with the mb/mb-jp1 model:

$ espeak-ng -v mb/mb-jp1 "[[j i k o r i k a i]]"
mbrola: Warning: o-r unkown, replaced with _-_
mbrola: Warning: r-i unkown, replaced with _-_

I'm using espeak-ng 1.50 and MBROLA 3.02b

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #566 mbrola issues
By itsupera:

I'm having a similar issue with the mb/mb-jp1 model:

$ espeak-ng -v mb/mb-jp1 "[[j i k o r i k a i]]"
mbrola: Warning: o-r unkown, replaced with _-_
mbrola: Warning: r-i unkown, replaced with _-_

I'm using espeak-ng 1.50 and MBROLA 3.02b. The development version has the same issue.

Tobias Platen

--

I guess the r is missing in the MBROLA voice database.
Soon I start building my own MBROLA voice, where I may start with