[espeak-ng:master] reported: i found one issue in new espeak which is available in nvda 2021.1 beta2 with persian language #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #964 i found one issue in new espeak which is available in nvda 2021.1 beta2 with persian language
By Qchristensen:

I had a report from a user (on Twitter) about the following Persian pronunciation. I'm not sure which version they were using:

They stated that دیگه=day gha'he, should be pronounced as دیگِ=dee ghe'h

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #964 i found one issue in new espeak which is available in nvda 2021.1 beta2 with persian language
By valdisvi:

In first comment mentioned character ، is described as "Arabic comma". I cannot reproduce reported behaviour for second comment.

espeak-ng -x -vfa دیگه
d'ige:

which en Englicised pronunciation would be dee ghe'h (so it looks correct).

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #964 i found one issue in new espeak which is available in nvda 2021.1 beta2 with persian language
By Qchristensen:

I've asked my user from Twitter to come and comment here, as I know absolutely no Persian and so can't help with what it should or shouldn't be reading.