[espeak-ng:master] reported: Pronouncing words with multiple apostrophes in Turkish #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #875 Pronouncing words with multiple apostrophes in Turkish
By SeanTolstoyevski:

hi all and @jaacoppi ,

According to the official Turkish grammar rules, 2 apostrophes cannot be used in any Turkish word.

For example, Celâ'led'din. Correct spelling: Celâleddin. Apostrophe is added when adding an Suffixes to this name. Celaleddin'in -> equivalent in English Grammar: Celaleddin's

This word seems to be of Arabic or Persian origin. It may be used to care about the stress of some old words. Normally, the apostrophe should make no change in stress or pronunciation.

There is another problem here: "â" (capped letters)

But it will take too long for me to research this. Because I'm trying to understand Espeak's TTS language. Can I come answer you for this later?