[espeak-ng:master] reported: eSpeak does not restore the language after speaking particular characters that forceably use a different language #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #950 eSpeak does not restore the language after speaking particular characters that forceably use a different language
By CMB:

This bit me on Linux just now, when I was using emacspeak. I had to kill and restart my speech server to get it to pronounce in English again. I can also reproduce it with the espeak-ng program.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #950 eSpeak does not restore the language after speaking particular characters that forceably use a different language
By jaacoppi:

As a short term solution I'll do a revert. However, since there is no test case that works for me and @valdisvi the bug might be reintroduced by accident later.