[espeak-ng:master] reported: Espeak takes too long to phonemize on colab #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #954 Espeak takes too long to phonemize on colab
By jaacoppi:

Version 1.49.2 is from 2017. I suggest you try with a newer version.

What's your pipeline? What commands are you using?

For example, with version 1.50 or current git version this only takes a few seconds for me: espeak-ng -v hi "प्रभाव , ज्ञान , छेदन , रूचि , स्वभाव" -xq

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #954 Espeak takes too long to phonemize on colab
By jaacoppi:

Installation instructions are in https://github.com/espeak-ng/espeak-ng/blob/master/docs/building.md

Post the relevant parts of your source code. What function calls are you making to initialize and call espeak-ng?