[espeak-ng:master] reported: Workround for #945; check for 'ru sum strings' #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #946 Workround for #945; check for 'ru sum strings'
By valdisvi:

@jbowler, this workaround is too specific. @rhdunn already implemented way to ignore some tests with "broken" message (4th parameter) in some tests. I added this for all other functions and renamed it to more conventional "Ignore" message.: 40b78f5183f66958b333d8a54f0ab25a9576be5e so can adjust some of failing tests locally on your environment.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #946 Workround for #945; check for 'ru sum strings'
By jbowler:

Well, indeed; the test really is detecting a memory overwrite (see #945) but it is using the wrong output string; the one my build produces might be the correct one. @jaacoppi didn't like disabling it (this was my first approach too) because it is meant to detect a crash. It's probably best to disable it at present because until the overwrite is fixed the correct answer is unknown...