[espeak-ng:master] reported: fuzz: use binary directory for ESPEAK_DATA_PATH #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #939 fuzz: use binary directory for ESPEAK_DATA_PATH
By brawer:

@catenacyber Roll back? It crashes for me as well, but I haven’t been able to figure out how to fix it.

@valdisvi and @rhdunn Do you know why Travis hasn’t flagged the breakage on the review thread?

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #939 fuzz: use binary directory for ESPEAK_DATA_PATH
By brawer:

Do you know why Travis hasn’t flagged the breakage on the review thread?

Answering my own question: Because Travis is configured to only test the master branch. Is this intentional?

Regarding the crashes, I wonder if it’s an issue of gcc vs clang? Sorry for being clueless, I’m not really familiar with fuzzing.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #939 fuzz: use binary directory for ESPEAK_DATA_PATH
By rhdunn:

Yes, that was intentional. The build process should be migrated to GitHub Actions and enabled on pull requests, as Travis is being shut down. I haven't had time to do that yet.