[espeak-ng:master] reported: autogen.sh succeeds only on second try #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #941 autogen.sh succeeds only on second try
By jasonhemann:

Update: After I configure for my system, the Makefile almost works out of the box. make complains about line 2417, but after commenting that line (it's for building documentation) the executable builds and runs fine.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #941 autogen.sh succeeds only on second try
By jaacoppi:

Have you checked that your system has all the dependencies listed in docs/building.md? Specifically autotools for ltmain and ronn/kramdown for documentation.