[espeak-ng:master] reported: Lule saami #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #909 Lule saami
By jaacoppi:

Thanks!

Looks like this merge needs some clean up. I will try to squash all relevant commits starting from c5e3a7d to a single commit and update changelog. I'll ask @valdisvi for help if I run into problems.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #909 Lule saami
By jaacoppi:

@rhdunn: 1. tests/windows-data.test and tests/windows-installer.test pass even though the windows project files have not been changed. It implies the tests are not working correctly. Do you agree?

@katrihiovain: The emoji translations in dictsource/smj_emoji was a copy of the finnish translations. It seems there are no official translations in the CLDR project. I've removed the emoji translations so that instead of speaking finnish the Lule Saami voice will be completely silent when encountering an emoji. Is this okay for you?

The cleaned up pull request is in https://github.com/jaacoppi/espeak-ng/tree/909_refactored What I've done: 1. fix merge conflict in dictsource/smj_rules 2. delete ord-nrs-smj.wav (irrelevant debugging file) 3. added an entry to changelog 4. remove dictsource/smj_emoji and dictsource/smj_extra 5. squashed all commits into one, marking Katri as author and Sebastian as co-author

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #909 Lule saami
By rhdunn:

The windows installer and build tests only currently test that they are self-consistent. They are only currently checking for the issues flagged by the Japanese issue (referencing components in the installer that didn't exist), and the Arabic issue (the missing dependency on the language target). They don't currently check for missing language files. That is next on my list of things to check.