[espeak-ng:master] reported: Please Someone add Sanskrit and Hmong #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #887 Please Someone add Sanskrit and Hmong
By Animegirl3:

@valdisvi Please add Sanskrit and Hmong but I like experimenting these asian languages voices and I am curious Please add it in the demo odo.lv/Espeak Thank you @valdisvi

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #887 Please Someone add Sanskrit and Hmong
By 0x5066:

Do it yourself, there are guides on how you can contribute.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #887 Please Someone add Sanskrit and Hmong
By luiscarlos2000:

You know I'm not the only person who does language creation by itself, but we really need more language creators and or developers which is lacking. Right now I'm trying, or planning to add support for Interlingue (Occidental), Novial, and Volapuk, all of them constructed languages, or eaven Occitan, Romanch, Wallon (sorry if I mispelled it), Arromanian and or Sardinian (all romance languages), but time in university and all working in 10 subjects is really getting my head spinning like crazy.

I am so sorry to bother you but can you add the language including Sanskrit and Hmong help me @valdisvi but I will be 😊happy you added and thank you at advance and this is for the blind people @valdisvi thank you