Topics

[espeak-ng:master] reported: Trouble adding new language #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #882 Trouble adding new language
By jaacoppi:

Post all your patches as attachments or as a link to your git repo and we'll see.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #882 Trouble adding new language
By valdisvi:

Without specific question, we can give only general answers. Guide to add/improve languages is described in Contribution Guide. Guide to build eSpeak NG from source code is described in Building eSpeak NG, all other things are in Documentation.