Topics

[espeak-ng:master] reported: Wrong/Confusing Identifiers #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #816 Wrong/Confusing Identifiers
By rhdunn:

Hmm. Based on which identifiers work and which don't, it looks like you are using espeak for the voices/languages, not espeak-ng. Those names (es-la, etc.) are the espeak names; it does not support several of the names such as es-419.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #816 Wrong/Confusing Identifiers
By gelodefaultbrain:

Ohhh okay okay got it! Thank you! :D Yes I am using espeak as the backend :) as you can see on the screenshot :D So Spanish Latin American is es-la ?

Thank you so much!

I think it would be nice if the developers could put the correct identifiers for every backend if some of them are different base on the backend cause tbh it's kinda confusing and I am using this package for future projects... Thank you so much :D

would love to just check the docs for the identifiers :D Thank you! Please if possible update the identifiers for each backend.. Thank you! again!