Topics

[espeak-ng:master] reported: singing synthesis #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #749 singing synthesis
By The1Freeman:

This could be interesting if it didn't have the UTAU requirement

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #749 singing synthesis
By valdisvi:

@tplaten, can you also add description of switches and command examples, how to use (and test it) in speak-ng.1.ronn file?

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #749 singing synthesis
By The1Freeman:

Maybe it makes sense to have an example of a VST/LADSPA plugin attached that acts as a bridge?

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Pull Request #749 singing synthesis
By tplaten:

Yes this could be implemented as a VST/LADSPA plugin. But I have written a DAW called QTAU which has its own plugin interface. My patch is mostly based on How to make eSpeak sing, but I've added the WCMD_OTO stuff. I created a Czech Demo Song using QTAU.

@valdisvi, I've added a description of switches in espeak-ng.1.ronn.