Topics

[espeak-ng:master] reported: I'm using espeak to generate pronunciations, for a list of words sometimes there will be no space in between two of them #github

Is there something one can do to make sure there always is a space?

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #739 I'm using espeak to generate pronunciations, for a list of words sometimes there will be no space in between two of them
By guest271314:

You can set -m option, use SSML for input with <break> between "there " and "are", e.g., in fin

which outputs

 ð_ˈɛɹ
 ˈɑːɹ

to fout for the given command.