Topics

[espeak-ng:master] reported: SAPI 5 read book mark mark equal; at the end of each text #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #716 SAPI 5 read book mark mark equal; at the end of each text
By rhdunn:

The espeak-ng implementation of SAPI 5 is not complete, which is why it hasn't been made available, so bugs are expected. See issue #7 for more details. I haven't had the time to complete the support, and investigate how best to map espeak languages and voices to the SAPI model to avoid adding hundreds of voices to the SAPI voice selector, and to support the customisation that espeak has.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #716 SAPI 5 read book mark mark equal; at the end of each text
By Mahmood-Taghavi:

Thanks, I saw issue #7, I could help in developing Voice Management section by providing a standalone visual C# program for add/remove SAPI 5 voices, setting variants, and perhaps a custom pronunciation dictionary, and some dialogs for easy setting of the advanced espeak configurations. But I have not any experience in SAPI 5 engine development and in programming using C in an applied manner or even in setting up the required environment for debugging! Thanks again for supporting this project...