Topics

[espeak-ng:master] reported: Questions about espeak-ng #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #641 Questions about espeak-ng
By hotlittlewhitedog:

Yop @Nokia808 , what do you mean by low quality?
I have the same question about how to change the configuration to have a voice less robotic.

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #641 Questions about espeak-ng
By Punkroku:

hmm... I am assuming you use the linux version:

have you tried espeak --help or espeak-ng help also you can try this alias tts="espeak-ng" && tts --help Then you will learn the options to adjust pitch and speed in espeak its -p and -s arguments to change the voice you have to select the voice using something like: espeak-ng -v pl "braterska"

see the list of voices by typing: espeak --voices I dont know how to change the default voice but you could alias it like: alias espeak="espeak -v jp" or whatever voice you choose