Topics

[espeak-ng:master] reported: Phoneme from other language #github

[espeak-ng:master] New Comment on Issue #613 Phoneme from other language
By hozosch:

It unfortunately doesn't work with a US-Accent in Espeak ng, but with the british one. There were attempts in original eSpeak to compensate for this, but these weren't as general / robust. I don't know when this will be looked at, but I hope it's going to take place soon. In the meantime, if you want to let it say it at least in English, add the following entry to the de_list file: francis _^_EN Hope that was helpful.