Topics

editing klatt, and segmenting phonemes.

David Hilton

Hello, I was wondering how would I go about editing the klatt synthesizer in espeak. Also is there a version of espeakedit for espeak ng? If not, how would I go about segmenting existing phonemes, to create new phomenes. thank you for your time. david hilton davidhilton936@...

Valdis Vitolins

Hello, I was wondering how would I go about editing the klatt
synthesizer in espeak. Also is there a version of espeakedit for
espeak ng? If not, how would I go about segmenting existing phonemes,
to create new phomenes. thank you for your time. david hilton davidhi
lton936@...

David Hilton

so, there is a version of espeakedit for espeak ng, good to know. What is the jedit java editor used for, the phoneme separation, or the klatt synthesis.

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 12:13 AM Valdis Vitolins via groups.io <valdis.vitolins=odo.lv@groups.io> wrote:
https://github.com/valdisvi/espeak-ng-espeakedit
or
https://github.com/valdisvi/espeak-ng-jeditor